Governors Family Chiropractic is currently open!
COVID-19 Update Monday, April 6,2020
Good Morning and what a beautiful spring it is. Really odd, but beautiful nevertheless!
Like each of you, Governors Family Chiropractic continues to closely monitor the events surrounding COVID-19 with one goal in mind; maintaining the health and safety of our families, employees, and you, our practice patients.
As a trusted partner for you, we are here to meet your needs during this unprecedented time, while doing our part to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
As chiropractic care is an integral part of your healthcare, we are instituting protocol to be able to continue to see you and provide care.
- We have scaled our days back to Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm and Friday afternoons 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm, providing essential chiropractic care. If necessary, we will adjust further to accommodate our patient's needs.
- We have been required to cease massage therapy at this time and will contact patients who have scheduled massages to reschedule once we resume our massage therapy services.
CURRENT OFFICE PROCEDURES
- To minimize patient contact we are doing our best to only have one party present and receiving care at a time. Patients may call us upon arrival from their cars and we will ensure no other people if necessary.- If you have any symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever) we ask you please refrain for visiting the office at this time. If you show with symptoms you may be asked to leave. If you have any symptoms of illness including, cough, fever or even allergies please contact us to reschedule you appointment and seek advice from your PCP.
- We only allow for one patient to be in the lobby area at a time. If you arrive and there is a patient in the lobby, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle or be escorted to a treatment room.
- All patients will be provided/required to wear a mask during each patient visit. If you don't come with your own mask, one will be provided for you.
- All patient areas are thoroughly disinfected after each patient encounter to provide patients with a safe environment for their use.
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment due to concerns over the COVID-19 virus, please call us as early as possibly so that we can make that slot available to another patient. There will be no cancellation charge for informed cancellations.
If you have any questions or to reschedule your appointment please call 919-903-9077.
Yours in Health & Wellness,